The Simple Way To Implement A Complex Risk Management Program
Many organizations attempt to institute an effective, cost efficient Risk Management Program in an effort to reduce workplace injuries. These programs can be difficult to implement, often with unproductive and costly results. However, effective Risk Management is a key driver in mitigating the high costs associated with occupational injuries and claims.
With CPEhr, you have access to a full-service Risk Management Department. The Safety and Risk Management team conducts over 300 on-site safety inspections annually. Their staff consists of experts who hold the following degrees and certifications:
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM) certification
- CSP (Certified Safety Professional) designation
- Ergonomics for Office Workers
- General Industry Outreach Training Program
- OSHA – HAZWOPER
- Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety
- WCCA (Workers’ Comp Claims Administration) certification
- Master of Science degree in Environmental Health Science/Industrial Hygiene
Prevention is the Best Protection
CPEhr creates safety Programs that help businesses reduce the chance of employee injury, and promotes a healthier, safer work environment. Through regular on-site inspections, loss prevention strategies, return to work Programs, and effective claims management, CPEhr helps keep employees safe at work, and your business OSHA compliant.
Learn more how CPEhr can help keep your employees safe, and your company in compliance.