One of the many reasons to use an outsourced provider – such as CPEhr – is to help manage workers’ compensation and risk management. Mentioned below is information which highlights the advantages.
At CPEhr, we also have a team of risk management experts who manage the workers’ compensation claims that are reported. The claims must be reported from the business to the assigned dedicated representative at CPEhr within 24 hours. This means the risk management team is made aware of the situation almost immediately and can begin to take immediate action on how to remedy the situation in order to avoid a potential lawsuit. Below is a list of degrees and certifications that CPE’s experts hold.
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM) certification
- CSP (Certified Safety Professional) Designation
- Ergonomics for Office Workers
- General Industry Outreach Training Program
- OSHA – HAZWOPER
- Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety
- WCCA (Workers’ Comp Claims Administration) certification
- Master of Science degree in Environmental Health Science/Industrial Hygiene
CPEhr has been an industry leader serving innovative companies as their outsourced Human Resources Partner. Founded in 1982, and based out of Los Angeles, CA, CPEhr provides Professional Employer and Human Resources Partnering services to hundreds of clients and over 75,000 employees. For more information on our PEO model which includes Workers’ Compensation, Payroll and Benefits or our other service models call 310-270-9800 or visitwww.cpehr.com.