California Labor & Employment Law: Protect Your Business By Speaking with California HR Experts
There is no question that California labor and employment laws are some of the most complex and difficult in the country. They differ from federal guidelines in many areas, such as minimum wage, overtime pay, and vacation pay.
On January 1, 2013, dozens of new California employment laws went into effect. Are you familiar with them all? Click here for 2013 California HR Law Updates.
With In-House Counsel and over a dozen trained Labor and Employment Law Experts, CPEhr has guided employers and HR Managers through California’s Labor Law labyrinth since 1982. Employment services cover the complete employee life-cycle, from hire to termination.
- Receive accurate and up-to-date guidance
- HR consultants are available via phone or on-site
- 24-hour access in case of emergency
- Receive a complimentary HR Practices Audit upon signing
Call us at (877) 842-4988 or online via our Confidential Info-Line for a private consultation discussing your labor and employment needs, or receive free human resources advice for your business.
CPEhr’s California Labor and Employment Law expertise covers:
- Employee Files and Documentation
- Employee Handbooks
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Vacation and Benefit Accruals
- Unemployment Claims
- All Federal and California Employment Regulations support:
- Federal, state, and local discrimination laws
- Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Mandatory postings and documentation
- Unemployment Claims Administration
- State Disability Claims Administration
- Equal Pay Act